Join the JFG Family
Out of School Time
Please, send an email with Bus Driver in the subject line, and include a cover letter, your resume and your salary requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Out of School Time Program Coordinator assists with the leadership to support the goals, objectives, mission, vision, and contractual obligations as defined by Just for Girls and its stakeholders. The OST Program Coordinator provides direct support to the JFG Leadership & Learning Center Director in carrying out the safe, efficient, and effective operation of the program activities offered before school, after school, on school breaks and during the summer.
- High School Diploma
- 3 years’ experience in School Age Childcare
- 1-year minimum supervisory experience
- DCF- 45-hour mandatory trainings completed (preferred)
- Demonstrated communication and writing skills
- Experience working with at-risk youth who are culturally diverse
- Demonstrated solid problem-solving skills, good judgment, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, well organized, approachable, and professional
Competitive pay, commensurate with experience.
Full-Time – 40 hours per week with benefits.
Please email resume with salary requirement to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Elementary School Teachers
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree
- FL Teaching Certification ( Required)
- ESOL and Reading Endorsements (Preferred)
- Experience working with students
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Work With Our Girls
Volunteer to work directly with our girls as a tutor, homework guide,
workshop instructor, or field trip facilitator.
Work With Our Staff
Lend us a hand with facility maintenance, cleaning services,
clerical duties, special event preparation and clean-up.
Donate & Sponsor
Become an individual or corporate sponsor, crowdfunding promoter,
or peer-to-peer fundraiser.